9 May 2011

Addicted

I can't stop studding things. I think I may have developed a problem...


I'm not particularly good at straight lines though, but who wants straight, neat lines anyway. Booooring.

 
T-shirt: Topshop (ancient)
Necklace: H&M
Skirt: Primark

This is my lounging outfit of choice today (the fingerprint on the lens is intentional of course, silly). This maxi skirt is the most comfortable thing EVER. It's like swishing around in air. For anyone who's interested, I didn't end up leaving the house at all... I was far too busy listening to the Adam and Joe podcast (listen to it, it's flippin' brills) and watching How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. Sundays are my favourite day. Fact.

Have been updating my Tumblr too. Mosey on down if you like less words, more pretty pictures chums.

x

1 comment:

  1. Haha I am the same with studding things, such an easy way to make something, anything look cool. I even studded something that was already studded, to make it more studded. Lazy sundays are the best! x

    ReplyDelete