1 June 2011

Bits and Blogs. Part 1.

One

In an attempt to blog regularly this week I thought I'd show you a couple of things I've acquired recently and some of my favourite staple products - tried, tested and re-purchased again and again. 

First up is my basil plant. I quite like a bit of greenery about the place and I'm impressed at how long I've managed to avoid a shrivelled, brown, withered basil catastrophe (the mint I had a couple of weeks ago is now in minty heaven. Sorry plant.) 


Look how lush. It smells amaze too. Do this with it if you love your stomach. 

Next: books... it's almost like I planned to do this alphabetically. Psyche, I'm not organised enough for that, I'm an idiot. But an idiot who can read nonetheless. 

Booky Wook 2 by Russell Brand and Life of Pi by Yann Martel

I've only just started both of these so I can't recommend (or otherwise) yet, though Russell Brand's first autobiography was brilliant - not as good as Michael McIntyre's, just in case you do happen to be in the market for a comedian's memoirs. You're welcome.


Now: The best film I've seen in ages.
I'd already decided I loved it before I'd even watched it. I cried. A lot.



And finally for today, my favourite new (lip) Butter - alphabetical not really AGAIN. This is going swimmingly it isn't.

I bought mine for £2.75 from Boots. Nice.


I'll be back tomorrow with more well-structured ramblings. Lucky you!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment