13 March 2011

Shameless

Yeah, so I'm new to Photo Booth. A friend told me it would change my life... I'm not sure about that but I've certainly been taking more photos of my own face than is strictly necessary. 

Wanna see?

 No?

 Better not scroll down then....

Sorry. 







Such a shamelessly lazy Sunday post, but I am lazy, no excuses. The only thing I accomplished today was buying red jeans (YES, last pair in the shop, love it) ... if I manage to wear them without looking too much like Where's Wally then I'll show you. Can't promise anything.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 

x

2 comments:

  1. I dont know what photobooth is. I take it this is it taking pics on webcam??? haha

    Aw I want coloured jeans too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Charlene, yeah Photo Booth is a webcam thing you get as standard with MacBooks - clearly I'm not good at computer type business, that was the best explanation I could muster!

    I've not dared to wear the jeans out of the house yet but I have a feeling I'm developing a bit of an obsession, I have my eye on some baby pink ones...

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete