10 March 2011

Return of the Mac

So, I'm back. It's been an age since I posted due to lack of laptop. It was a complete nightmare - I don't know quite how I coped, I wasn't aware how addicted to all things internet I am! But, no worries, now I'm back and I'm armed and ready for many more blog type shenanigans. Yay!

This is an outfit post I planned a couple of days ago in preparation for new laptop, I went Mac and I am so pleased I did, I'm completely in love, although I have no idea what I'm doing, it's all new to me, I was such a PC girl (error)!

Shirt: Primark
Cardigan: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: ASOS
Nails: Barry M 'Berry' 101 
Hands: Oompa Loompa Orange Fake Tan :-/

Nothing exciting to see here, just another work outfit. Oh except my little robot is called Marvin (MKII - the first one's head fell off, but worry not, a lovely person bought me a new one - phew).

Hope you are all well, I apologise for my massive absence, I'm tres excited to be back!

Hugs, 
Jen xxx

4 comments:

  1. Definitely a good choice getting a mac. I've never regretted it and I could never go back to a PC now!

    Aww that little robot is so cute, you look lovely!

    Chloe... x
    chloehford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you go mac, you never go back! Absolutely in love with your necklace, it's very beautiful and cute and I think i'd rather like one. Let the blog shenanigans commence! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and the nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are darling. Love this post and your blog. <3 Kristen

    flairgenius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete