28 March 2011

Red



I can honestly say I've never matched my lip colour to my trousers before. I like it though, could be my new thing, not so sure it'd work so well with the scruffy joggers I'm rocking now though... The red jeans were a complete impulse buy, they fit soooo well which is a shocker as they're from Primark and usually their trousers make me look like I've aged 40 years (overly hippy, you know?!) - I do look slightly ancient in these photos though, it was the end of a looooong day, bit like today, so I'm going to shut up now! Here's to Monday being almost over, phew! 


Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Accessorize


x

1 comment:

  1. You don't look ancient at all! Love the red lips/trousers combo, can't believe that trousers from Primarni fit so well, I have the same problem too :/ x

    ReplyDelete