2 February 2011

stop-gap


This isn't exactly a post, more an explanation... I can't post much because my laptop died (RIP) it may still be salvaged but at the moment I am mourning, sad I know but I didn't even realise how much I depend on it!

To continue my Wednesday Inspiration feature (that NEEDS a proper name, but apparently inspiration is lacking on this particular Wednesday...) I've included some pictures of an icon. Possibly not the most stylish, I'll admit. But... I HEART Britney, a LOT. However, I'm not blind, she's not looking great on this new album cover released today:


Click on the image and it'll take you to the review Popjustice has done. I hate to say but they're right, funny and right.

Here are some pictures from way back when Britney had real hair and didn't have to resort to some ratty extensions she found on the floor... That were originally attached to a tramp... Or more likely the tramp's dog.

I'm sorry Britney, I still love you, just pleeeease get a better hairdresser!

[Click the pictures for linksamundo]



Gah, look at that stomach *attempts sit-ups*...*gives up after seven*

 



I'm not trying to say she is the best dressed, but I will always want to be her (circa. 2001 obvs).

Hopefully will be back to normal, avec laptop, soon.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. love for britney even if you she is a bit mad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have amazing style! following your lovely blog ♥

    www.wildatheart-blog.com

    ReplyDelete