9 February 2011

Diamond

Not much to see here today (really sorry!) I'm still without computer - hoping to remedy this soon, the lottery win is only a matter of time away, right?

Today is Wednesday, so that means feature day... slightly bored of this already - it's still nameless too, (I will be back on blogging form when I get my new computer I promise) but thinking about blog related things is quite depressing when you can't do anything about it!

Today is a sort of part one of two because I can't really do it justice now - no time! Argh! But here are a couple of pictures of Marina Diamandis, Marina and the Diamonds (duh!), just because I love her...





Also here's a little deal I just found. If you buy the Sun (gah! I don't suggest you read it, obvs) you get a voucher for a BarryM nail varnish, eyeliner and lip gloss set - if only for the nail varnish (haven't tried the eyeliner and the lip-gloss, though it smells lovely, doesn't last very long) and the newspaper's only 60p!



Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment