19 January 2011

I shall name my first born 'Camille', OK.


Today I fell in love... with a bag. 

There are several reasons why I love this specific bag so much but it's primarily because it's just so damn pretty.

 
 I spied it on the gorgeous arm of fashiontoast, she is a lucky lady and has such a wonderful blog; every single post is a joy to read and shows what brilliant things can be achieved with a good eye for styling, a camera and a wardrobe full of beautiful clothes.  Jealous, moi?!

If anyone out there isn't quite as financially challenged as I am and feels they can give the Marc Jacobs 'Camille' a good home you can buy it (on sale, gah!) HERE

If you do, give it a cuddle from me... too weird?!

6 comments:

  1. I think I love it because of the clasp, mm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes brilliant and that bag is beeeuuaaiitfful! sorry i cant spell ;D


    im having a Alexander-Wang esque studded bag giveaway if you want to check it out on my blog hon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, I wish I could afford bags like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit !
    Look my blog and follow me if you want ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg this bag is gorgeous!!

    May x

    www.worldofmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I found my perfect bag for now:) I got it at River Island.. you can see it one of my latest posts.. a proenza schouler bag is definitely one of my dreambags.

    ReplyDelete