23 January 2011

Folded Like a Paper Doll

So, I couldn't let a Sunday go by without doing a post. These are some photos I took earlier this week. The necklace was a complete steal, it only cost £1 from H&M - I love sales! It's just something I wore to work, so in other words completely boring, I swear I'll post something more adventurous next week. 



 Jumper: Primark
Shirt: Primark (sale)
Necklace: H&M
Trousers: H&M
 
So sorry about the horrific face - must learn to put make-up on before taking photos... eek anaemic face is not cool!

Hope everyone has had a brilliant weekend, I've been lounging around doing as little as possible - bliss! Have been planning a few paintings though, may just  feature them in a blog post soon. I also became an official Gleek, I'm totally obsessed, better late than never I suppose, completely let the hype surrounding the first series to put me off! Got a bit caught up in the cheese, and I totally loved the cover of Paramore. This is the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7J_IWUhls
Super cheese I know, but perfect for how I feel at the moment, it's lovely to escape from reality for a while isn't it?

Love, Jen x

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that necklace well done finding it so cheap!

    Oh no not another gleek ahah I just cant get into that programme however hard I try!

    x

    ReplyDelete