10 July 2011

Someday

Today will probably go down in history as the most well-spent, productive Sunday I have ever spent. I packed all my belongings into boxes and my BRILLIANT parents came and carted it all away. 

I'm moving to London town at the end of July and there is just no chance I could have carried all my possessions down there on the train - I am the proud owner of a huge amount of crap...

We went for lunch at a beautiful little Italian near my house in Newcastle and as it was sunny I had an excuse to wear a little summer dress (with a jumper over the top, lets not get ahead of ourselves, this is still Newcastle. It's bitter up north. Even in July.)



Jumper: H&M
Dress: Primark
Flipflops: Accessorize

Apologies for the horrendous quality phone photos - my camera is one of the aforementioned possessions and has gone away for now. 

I also devised a wee playlist: 
Laterz Alligatorz
Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment