25 June 2011

Dream Weekend

If I could do anything this weekend it would be:

♥   Pimms at Wimbledon (I'd like to at least start out with an attempt at decorum)

... and I would like to look exactly like Kirsten Dunst please.
(This is my dream weekend, I can do whatever I like)


♥   Glastonbury, obviously. Not that anyone's mentioned it.
(They have. They can stop it now. Cheersthankyouplease.)
I've just read the lineup. I could vomit. Jealousy is not pretty.


  
For festival going I would like to look exactly like Alexa please. Or all the time.

Fit.

♥   I would like to listen to Lady Gaga, I can do this. Heck, I AM doing this. Right now.

I have a LOT of love for her turquoise phase.


In reality:

♥   I wore my new white Converse (which no longer look like this as I managed to spill tomato juice on them... whoops!)




 ♥   Went on a road trip to Asda and had a dinner date with my housemates. I made fajitas, total yumfest (I make a mean avocado, tomato and red onion salsa thingy)!


Either I really like Asda...


Or I drank too much of this:

Hope you're enjoying the weekend too!

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment