15 January 2011

stripe me up, stripe me down


I'm on a bit of an outfit post roll, it's not the best but I love this cardigan - it's one of those things you put on and it makes you feel good. And I'm a bit of a stripe obsessive - today it was a horizontal stripe top and vertical stripe tights... too much? Possibly.


        

        Cardigan: Topshop
        Top: H&M
        Skirt: H&M
        Tights: Marks and Spencer




It's Friday! Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I also wanted to say thank you to anyone who has a look at my blog, leave me a comment if you like, I'm always pleased to get feedback!


4 comments:

  1. I think the horizontal stripes with the vertical stripes look great! I love mixing patterns. Absolutely adore that cardigan too! Have a great weekend
    X Chez

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely cardigan! so so adorable(: so glad i stopped by for a visit(: what a wonderful blog you have here(:

    maebell(:

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely outfit! I love this cardigan! Floral print and stripes look so good together! Xx

    ReplyDelete